As healthcare systems grow in size and complexity in order to deliver coordinated and accountable care they must achieve optimal IT performance—and do so at the lowest possible costs. Health systems face a multidimensional challenge:
- Escalating infrastructure support costs
- Increasing demands for diverse healthcare-IT expertise and skills sets
- Insufficient disaster-recovery and business-continuity planning
- Poor visibility to network demands, issues and remediation strategies
- Lack of alignment between clinical applications/devices and network/infrastructure strategy
- Inability to address the growing requirements of mobility
High IT reliability and availability. Lower costs. Enhanced performance.
Harris IT Managed Services relieve the burden of managing growing IT costs, keeping up with demand for new initiatives and streamlining operations at value based pricing that is palatable for any budget. Our solutions include:
Our IT and Communications services seamlessly, and securely integrate with any network. Harris has successfully developed and implemented an ITIL-based, best-practice approach for optimizing IT and communications environments – delivered by a team of highly trained professionals that are currently providing O&M support at more than 9,000 customer sites across the United States.