Harris offers anywhere, anytime online access to health information for the most important people in healthcare: patients and their physicians. They already expect such access in other aspects of their lives. Now they have it in healthcare.
The Harris Patient Portal gives healthcare consumers convenient, online, anytime, anywhere access to healthcare information and services. It's patient empowerment, it's they key to addressing the efficacy and efficiency of healthcare delivery--and it's no longer an option for healthcare providers that want to remain viable.
- Streamline processess across the continuum of care.
- Motivate patients to manage medications, care plans and admissions.
- Enhance population health management.
- Reduce costly readmissions.
- Facilitate ambulatory care expansion.
The Harris Provider Portal gives physicians a unified view of critical patient data across the enterprise, across the continuum, across the episode of care--despite disparate systems and varying locations. The portal displays critical patient data according to the clinician's workflow, enabling the enitre clinical team to achieve coordinated patient care.
- Aggregate data from varied sources--demographics, radiology exams, dictated reports, lab results, vitals, allergies, medications, problem lists and orders--into a single portal view.
- Trace patient journey through the entire care-delivery process in real-time, anywhere.
- Deliver intuitive, context-specific, role-based views for maximized adoption.
- Make more informed decisions resulting in better care.